Active Battery management Suite
is the new reliability-boosting & cost reducing alternative to the existing manual battery maintenance procedures.
The system in detail
The A-BMS Equipment
Cutting edge technology devices monitor continuously whatever is happening in every cell of the batteries and perform all the necessary maintenance and optimization tasks to preserve battery health and efficiency.
Advanced sophisticated algorithms are used for long-term battery cell analysis in complex cases of batteries performing continuous, non-relaxing cycles, carrying all the time large charge or discharge currents of several decades or hundreds of amps, where battery voltage and AH integration do not provide any meaningful information.
Inherent IoT connectivity is used to report all battery related and equipment activity data to the Central Server for further predictive analysis and management forecasts. Further battery tests can be performed remotely though this remote control path.
Remote monitoring & control can readily be extended to other third party equipment at the battery site (e.g. diesel generators, air conditioners, rectifiers etc.)
The Central Server
The Central Server is the link and the meeting point between batteries and Battery owners.
It eliminates practically any need to visit the battery sites for measurements and tests, since everything is performed remotely, except for physical replacements.
Our Remote Monitoring and Control Platform software run on this server and performs the following tasks:
- Sends immediately alarm messages to the battery owners for defects requiring on site interventions.
- Analyzes battery data predictively for upcoming cell defects and for battery ageing and end of life forecasts.
- Updates on-site A-BMS equipment f/w and algorithms to the latest versions.
- Provides any data and data-processing requested by the battery owners.
- Provides to the battery owners remote access to the battery site equipment.
The User Interface
Battery Management Interface is the flexible and user friendly interface for the stuff of the Battery owner organization, accessing the central server.
Access is through web-clients, from PC’s, tablets and Smart-phones.
It provides the following functionalities:
- Organization-site-level overview of real-time battery and equipment status
- Site-level real-time and history battery status and BMS activity presentation.
- Manual access to the BMS equipment
- Alarms (real-time & history)
- Data trend analysis for all battery and equipment parameters
- Predictive reports for battery management
- Battery management history
- User management
Explore the benefits provided by the Active Battery Management systems
A-BMS will boost your application’s batteries
Our Battery Management Systems have inherited the long experience of the A-BMS team members on stationary battery applications in professional telecom installations.